Stocks Rise on Alcoa Results as Spanish Bonds, Euro GainMichael P. Regan and Rita Nazareth
U.S. equities halted the longest slump of the year and European stocks rebounded from a two-month low as Alcoa Inc. opened the earnings season with an unexpected profit. Spanish bonds rose as a European Central Bank official signaled the ECB may revive its bond-purchase program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again