U.K. Retail Sales Increase in March on Warm Weather, BRC SaysScott Hamilton
U.K. retail sales rose for the first time in three months in March as warm weather boosted demand for clothing and outdoor gear, the British Retail Consortium said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy