Tribune Judge Rules on Distribution Rights Under ReorganizationEdvard Pettersson and Bill Rochelle
Tribune Co., the publisher scheduled to begin a hearing June 7 for approval of its reorganization plan, got a ruling clarifying some disputes over the order in which creditors will receive distributions from the two trusts created in the plan to bring lawsuits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans