Oil Futures Decline Amid Projected U.S. Supply IncreaseMark Shenk
Oil dropped to an eight-week low on forecasts that U.S. supplies rose to the highest level for this time of year since 1990 and as equities fell on concern that the euro-region debt crisis will spread.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up