IRS Conducted 36 High-Wealth Program Audits, Report SaysRichard Rubin
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service collected $48 million in 36 audits completed under its Global High-Wealth initiative, according to a report by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says