Best Buy Clarifies CEO Departure as Conduct QueriedChris Burritt
Best Buy Co., after saying Chief Executive Officer Brian Dunn had resigned yesterday because the company needed new leadership, later said the resignation came amid a board investigation into Dunn’s “personal conduct.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy