Bernanke Wants to Ensure Volcker Rule Doesn’t Impair LiquidityJoshua Zumbrun and Steve Matthews
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said the Fed will attempt to ensure a regulation aimed at limiting risk-taking by banks doesn’t impede liquidity in global financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs