Vivus Weight-Loss Drug Qnexa Gets 3-Month FDA Review DelayAnna Edney
Vivus Inc. said U.S. regulators delayed their decision date on whether to approve the obesity pill Qnexa by three months to July 17.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself