Doughty Hanson’s Tumi Seeking as Much as $319.3 Million in IPOCotten Timberlake
Tumi Holdings Inc., the premium travel-bag company, is seeking as much as $319.3 million in a U.S. initial public offering, allowing private-equity owner Doughty Hanson & Co. to begin recouping its investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster