Obama and Rousseff to Talk Energy and Trade at the White HouseHans Nichols
President Barack Obama will host Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff at the White House where the two leaders will work today to expand oil production, increase bilateral trade, and spur job growth in both countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks