Japanese Stock Drop as Europe Debt Crisis Concern FlaresNorie Kuboyama
Japanese shares fell for a fifth day, sending the Nikkei 225 Stock Average to its longest losing streak since November, as U.S. employers added fewer jobs than expected, damping the outlook for recovery in the world’s biggest economy and hurting the earnings prospects for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders