Israel Stocks: Ampal, Internet Gold, Osem, B CommunicationsShoshanna Solomon
Israel’s TA-25 index declined for a second day, retreating 0.3 percent to 1,133.65 at the 2:45 p.m. close in Tel Aviv. The stock market shuts early this week to mark the Passover holiday. Investors traded about 316.6 million shekels ($84.4 million) of shares and convertible securities, according to bourse data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure