Billionaires Unmasked as Coty Persists in Pursuit of AvonDavid de Jong and Annette Weisbach
The German billionaires behind Coty Inc.’s $10 billion bid for Avon Products Inc., the world’s largest direct seller of cosmetics, are the heirs to a 189-year-old chemicals empire their father helped transform into one of the largest consumer-goods companies in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself