Apple’s Cook Highest-Paid CEO as Pay Gains, NYT ReportsDan Hart
Apple Inc.’s Tim Cook was the highest-paid chief executive officer in the U.S. last year as compensation gained 2 percent overall from 2010, the New York Times reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap