Treasuries Gain After Jobs Increase Falls Below ForecastsCordell Eddings and Daniel Kruger
Treasuries rose, with 10-year note yields falling the most since December, as less-than-forecast job growth renewed speculation the Federal Reserve will provide more monetary stimulus to support the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States