Treasuries Gain After Jobs Increase Falls Below ForecastsCordell Eddings and Daniel Kruger
Treasuries rose, with 10-year note yields falling the most since December, as less-than-forecast job growth renewed speculation the Federal Reserve will provide more monetary stimulus to support the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap