Bernanke Warning on Jobs Vindicated by March Payrolls ReportCraig Torres, Alex Kowalski and Lorraine Woellert
The Labor Department’s March jobs report may have proved Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke right after he warned that payroll gains might slow as companies adjust staffing for a period of moderate growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again