Is It Really So Hard to Hold the Office Door?By
This morning, a man held the office door open for me. It was a nice gesture, but I was about 20 feet behind him and had to break into a trot so he didn’t have to stand there waiting, with his breakfast granola bar balanced on top of his coffee cup. As I passed through, I almost apologized for being so far away. Then when I left for lunch, a woman walking in front of me let the door slam in my face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling