Is It Really So Hard to Hold the Office Door?By
This morning, a man held the office door open for me. It was a nice gesture, but I was about 20 feet behind him and had to break into a trot so he didn’t have to stand there waiting, with his breakfast granola bar balanced on top of his coffee cup. As I passed through, I almost apologized for being so far away. Then when I left for lunch, a woman walking in front of me let the door slam in my face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill