Spectrum Falls After Bladder Cancer Drug Fails in StudyRyan Flinn
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc. plunged the most in eight months after its experimental bladder cancer drug apaziquone failed to prevent tumors from recurring in two studies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’