Nokia U.S. Future at Risk as AT&T Sales Seen Below MillioScott Moritz and Diana ben-Aaron
Nokia Oyj is seeking to revive its U.S. business with a smartphone release this weekend that may determine the company’s future. Initial sales will probably trail competitors’ recent debuts, hurting the company’s chances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat