Police Hid News Corp. Phone-Hacking Extent, Prosecutor SaysErik Larson
London police probing News Corp.’s phone-hacking in 2006 didn’t show prosecutors evidence that more than two people were involved, preventing a full examination of the scandal, the lead lawyer in the case said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing