Murdoch BSkyB Exit Could Presage A Renewed News Corp. BidGreg Farrell, Jonathan Browning and Amy Thomson
James Murdoch’s resignation as chairman of British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc isn’t simply part of Rupert Murdoch’s strategy to put the hacking scandal behind him. It also may give him another shot at acquiring the 60 percent of BSkyB he doesn’t already control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing