IBM and the Misogyny of the MastersBruce Weinstein, PhD
Imagine you’re about to enter a restaurant you’ve heard good things about, but a sign stops you dead in your tracks. “No dogs or Irish.” You decide to take your business elsewhere, so you head over to a competitor across the street. There you encounter a different but equally off-putting notice: “Colored entrance in rear.” Fed up, but not yet fed, you walk briskly to a third eatery, but a bright green neon sign makes you do a double take: “Men only.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat