ADP: A Good Jobs Indicator, an Even Better CompanyBy
ADP reported today that the private-sector added 209,000 jobs in March, and the company revised its February number up, from 216,000 to 230,000. Not bad, considering there was some concern that we’d see a dip in hiring because warm weather seems to have pulled economic activity forward into January and February. That dip may be yet to come, though.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing