Tapping Your Inner Gambler to Encourage ThriftBy
Rather than blow your cash on Mega Millions fantasies, Priya Haji wants you to save it. In November, the serial entrepreneur launched SaveUp, a site to teach financial literacy and reward users for squirreling away money in savings accounts and paying off car loans. Prizes include African safaris, Apple gizmos, vacuum cleaners, airline tickets, student-loan payoffs, cash—anything, really, that SaveUp sponsors want to flog, with Haji’s approval.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline