Shell Buys Forties at Higher Prices; Vitol Offers CPC BlendSherry Su
Royal Dutch Shell Plc bought a second cargo of North Sea Forties crude at a higher price for loading in the second half of the month, while offers for earlier shipments were made at a lower differential. Six consignments of the grade failed to find buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's