Penny-Pinching for MBAsFrancesca Di Meglio
Financial aid experts have long been telling graduate business students who have been working and might have forgotten their undergraduate days to learn to live like students again. Few, if any, have ever explained what that really means. Here is a checklist of how to learn to live like a student, based on advice from admissions/financial aid offices at some top business schools:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure