Occupy London at St. Paul’s Cathedral Cost Police $1.5MChris Spillane
Occupy London protesters who camped outside St. Paul’s Cathedral for more than four months cost City of London Police more than 911,000 pounds ($1.5 million) to monitor, according to their response to a Freedom of Information request.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting