Nike Unveils New NFL Uniforms to Boost U.S. SalesMatt Townsend and Eben Novy-Williams
Nike Inc. unveiled its new National Football League uniforms today, skipping the duck-wing and lizard-skin prints that it put on some college teams.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020