(Un)friendly Fire at GlockPaul M. Barrett
Bloomberg Businessweek recently offered an unusual behind-the-scenes look at the family strife that’s raising questions about the future ownership and management of Glock, the world-famous Austrian pistol manufacturer. Now the legal shootout within Austrian’s wealthy Glock clan is getting more intense. The younger son of firearm magnate Gaston Glock has fired a warning round in the U.S. criminal proceedings against a former senior company executive convicted of embezzling from the elder Glock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap