U.S. Illegal Immigrant Enforcement Sweep Brings 3,100 ArrestsSeth Stern
U.S. officials, during a six-day sweep, arrested more than 3,100 illegal immigrants who have been convicted of crimes or failed to leave the country after being ordered to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks