Private Equity Tax Break Won’t Apply to Health-Care LevyMargaret Collins and Richard Rubin
Private-equity executives, who spent millions of dollars successfully fighting efforts to raise taxes on their investment profits, may not escape a new 3.8 percent levy in President Barack Obama’s health-care law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's