Gazprom Cuts March Gas Output as Novatek Production RisesAnna Shiryaevskaya
Russia, holder of the world’s biggest natural-gas reserves, increased output 0.9 percent in March from a year earlier, led by OAO Novatek, while OAO Gazprom cut production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's