BDO Falls on Biggest Philippine Share Sale Plan: Manila MoverKarl Lester Yap and Ian Sayson
BDO Unibank Inc., the largest Philippine lender, dropped the most in more than five months on plans to raise as much as $1 billion in the nation’s biggest share sale to boost funds ahead of stricter capital guidelines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day