Assad Pledge to End Violence in a Week Met With SuspicionDahlia Kholaif and Flavia Krause-Jackson
Syrian opposition head Burhan Ghalioun dismissed President Bashar al-Assad’s pledge to pull back his forces and start a cease-fire by April 10, saying the military should halt the violence now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States