Egyptian Stocks: Sodic, Sidi Kerir, Raya, Orascom DevelopmentAhmed A Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX30 Index fell 1.4 percent, the most in a week, to 4,947.47 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo. The gauge surged 39 percent in the first quarter, making it the region’s best performer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone