Diageo Said to Hire Goldman, HSBC for Jose Cuervo TalksJacqueline Simmons and Clementine Fletcher
Diageo Plc, the world’s largest liquor maker, appointed Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and HSBC Holdings Plc for advice on gaining control of Jose Cuervo from family owners, people familiar with the plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing