Clubbing, Coq au Vin Mix at London’s Antunes Restaurant
Joel Antunes was one of London’s culinary stars in the 1990s. Les Saveurs, on Curzon Street, was awarded a Michelin star in 1994 and the French chef then moved to the U.S., winning acclaim for Joel, in Atlanta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's