Switzerland Wants German Investigators Arrested on EspionageRichard Weiss and Leigh Baldwin
Switzerland is seeking to arrest three German tax investigators who negotiated the purchase of data on Credit Suisse Group AG clients for economic espionage, a German government spokeswoman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again