Kentucky Is ‘Prohibitive Favorite’ for NCAA Title, Packer SaysJonathan D. Salant
The University of Kentucky is the “prohibitive favorite” to win this year’s National Collegiate Athletic Association basketball championship, while the college game is being hurt by players who leave for the pros after one year, former CBS Sports analyst Billy Packer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’