J&D’s Foods Sells $3,000 Bacon Coffin to Promote Flavor, FT SaysLars Paulsson
J&D’s Foods, the Seattle-based maker of bacon salt and bacon mayonnaise, began to sell a $3,000 coffin to promote the flavor, the Financial Times said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets