Toshiba May Bid Against Micron for Elpida, Nikkei ReportsNaoko Fujimura and Takashi Amano
Toshiba Corp., the world’s second-largest maker of flash memory, will bid against Micron Technology Inc. to become the sponsor of Japan’s failed chipmaker Elpida Memory Inc., the Nikkei newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations