Temasek Hires ST Telemedia’s Lee as President, General CounselAndrea Tan
Temasek Holdings Pte, Singapore’s state-owned investment company, said it appointed Lee Theng Kiat, head of its Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte unit, as president and general counsel, effective April 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill