Rubber Supply to Miss Forecast This Year on Rain, Group SaysSupunnabul Suwannakij
Natural rubber supply will expand less than forecast this year after unseasonal rains disrupted tapping and growers cut output on reduced demand from China, the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself