Public No More: Why the B-School Model WorksAndrew J. Policano and Gary C. Fethke
Many would argue, and we would agree, that despite global competition, the system of higher education in the U.S. remains the best in the world. Still, American universities face increasing threats on several fronts: an explosion of higher education outlets globally, stagnant middle-class incomes, entry of for-profit providers, and the growing efficacy of alternative delivery modes, especially on the Web.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards