Facebook Valued at $102.8 Billion in Final Auction on SharesPostBrian Womack
Facebook Inc.’s implied valued rose 8.9 percent to $102.8 billion yesterday in what was expected to be the last auction of its stock on SharesPost Inc.’s exchange before the social-networking company’s initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets