T-Mobile Said to Hire TAP Advisors to Help Sell U.S. TowersScott Moritz, Serena Saitto and Cornelius Rahn
T-Mobile USA hired TAP Advisors LLC to help sell wireless towers and raise cash for parent Deutsche Telekom AG, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing