Rihanna Stars at Robin Hood Gala, Eli Manning Co-ChairmanAmanda Gordon
Rihanna, the Barbados-born recording artist, is scheduled to headline at the Robin Hood Foundation benefit on May 14. Lady Gaga last year helped the organization raise $47.4 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's