Harvard More Selective Than Yale as Ivy League Admits FreshmenJanet Lorin
Harvard College accepted 5.9 percent of applicants for its freshman class, a record low and a smaller percentage than its Ivy League rivals Yale University and Princeton University.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy