Most Japan Pensions Have No Investment Experience, Survey ShowsTomoko Yamazaki
About 90 percent of managers under Japan’s employee pension system have no prior experience overseeing assets, according to a government survey made after AIJ Investment Advisors Co. was found to lose client money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing