In the Battle for Big Ideas
It was Maria who had the final word: “ The aim of Occupy is to think for yourself. We don ’ t focus on solutions. We want to change the process of finding solutions. ” The crowd roared its approval and surged towards the stage. I made a hasty exit through a secret door in the kitchen and out into the night. But Davos will never again be the same for me. There can be no retreat in the battle for big ideas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders